Recently it was reported in The Villager that Bob Milner had submitted an inaccurate candidate filing under sworn oath, a misdemeanor if done with the intent to deceive. A growing list of questions follows him. Is Milner fit for office?Read More
Author: Anonymous Contributor
Ex-Congresswoman hires 3 political consultants, spends over $26.000 to run for our volunteer home owners association board. 80% of her contributions come from outside The Woodlands.Read More
“She was an absolute embarrassment,” says an insider familiar with the goings-on. “So abusing Delay’s staff that they walked out on her. For example, she made them work on Veterans Day, a holiday, to write a bill that would never go anywhere in the few days left in session. They walked out when she berated them for not getting President Bush to attend her office open house.”Read More
Councilmembers note that her remarks during meetings are uninformed and even “off the wall.”. “A lot of times the answers to her questions are in her briefing materials. I don’t know if she’s just not being briefed correctly or doesn’t have the time to read it. But if you don’t know about it, why don’t you read about it before you get to the meetings? Don’t waste our time being educated here.”Read More
- Please note that Four out of Three people have trouble with math.
- An invitation to the CISD Board members
- Bob Milner’s False Statement under Oath, Voters Continue to Question Fitness for Office
- Outsiders try to buy Sekula a seat at the Township Board
- How Memorable was Congresswoman Sekula-Gibbs’ service in Congress?