I’m Ann-Marie Kennedy, here as a mother and care about the health and safety of students and...Read More
Author: Jim McCloskey
We thought it might be enlightening to everyone if we gathered together in one spot, in chronological order, Laura Fillault’s Tweets so you can see for yourself exactly the kind of person we have representing us here in The Woodlands. Enjoy!Read More
The topic of “Sanctuary Cities” is a very heated one, with very vocal people on both sides of the debate. Let’s take a closer look.Read More
The 14th Minute is proud to officially endorse Carol Stromatt in the upcoming election for The Woodlands Township Board, Position 7. Find out why!Read More
- Please note that Four out of Three people have trouble with math.
- An invitation to the CISD Board members
- Bob Milner’s False Statement under Oath, Voters Continue to Question Fitness for Office
- Outsiders try to buy Sekula a seat at the Township Board
- How Memorable was Congresswoman Sekula-Gibbs’ service in Congress?